1. Name of Business Operator Handling Personal Information
A&D Manufacturing Company, Limited
2. Our Approach to Information Protection
We collect and use the names, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, and other information of our customers and others (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Information") in order to facilitate the smooth operation of our business. We recognize that the proper protection of such Personal Information is a serious responsibility, and in order to fulfill this responsibility, we handle Personal Information under the following policy.
- We will comply with the Personal Information Protection Law and other related laws and regulations, and handle the information appropriately. We also request that our business partners handle Personal Information appropriately.
- We will clarify the rules and regulations regarding the handling of Personal Information and ensure that all employees are aware of them. We also request that our business partners and others handle Personal Information appropriately.
- When collecting Personal Information, we will specify and notify or publicly announce the purpose of use and handle Personal Information in accordance with that purpose.
- We will take necessary measures to prevent leakage, loss, falsification, etc. of Personal Information and manage it appropriately.
- Requests for disclosure, correction, deletion, or cessation of use of Personal Information in our possession from the person in question will be accepted at the designated contact point and will be handled in good faith.
3. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
We will use Personal Information provided by individuals for the following purposes.
- To fulfill contractual obligations.
- To exchange information and communicate with business partners and other related parties.
- To provide products and services requested by customers, such as product sales, repairs and inspections, after-sales service, and sending of catalogs.
- To respond to various customer inquiries, requests, and demands.
- To provide our product information, company information, services, or information related thereto.
- To confirm participants in events such as exhibitions and workshops, and to contact them afterwards.
We will not use Personal Information beyond the purposes of use described above without notifying the person in question or making a public announcement.
4. Disclosure, Correction, Deletion and Suspension of Use of Personal Information
When we receive a request to disclose, correct, delete, or discontinue the use of Personal Information stored by us, we will promptly consider the request only when we can confirm the identity of the person making the request in order to prevent the leakage of Personal Information to third parties or the falsification of information.
The results will also be notified to the individual. Please contact the contact listed below for further information on requests and procedures.
5. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We may disclose the Personal Information you provide to us to subcontractors outside of our company in order for us to provide our products and services. In such cases, the information will be disclosed or provided to the subcontractor within the scope necessary to carry out the original purpose of use, and the subcontractor will be required to sign a nondisclosure agreement in advance or otherwise appropriately manage the Personal Information.
When providing Personal Information to a third party for any other reason, we will obtain the prior permission of the individual to whom the information pertains, except in cases permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
6. Personal Information of Visitors to this Website
(1) Acquisition of Personal Information
In the event that the provision of Personal Information from customers is necessary for the use of this website, the purpose of use of the Personal Information will be clearly indicated to customers on this website.
If you do not agree with the purpose of use, please do not provide us with your Personal Information. However, please understand that in such cases, you may not be able to fully use the services provided on this website.
(3) Security Measures for Personal Information
A&D Manufacturing Company, Limited is committed to improving the security of our customers' Personal Information by introducing technologies to ensure that customers can provide their Personal Information with confidence and improving information security measures (prevention of information leakage, falsification, loss, and unauthorized access) to ensure safe information management after the information is provided.
(4) Compliance with Laws, Regulations and Other Standards
With regard to the Personal Information provided by our customers through this website, we will comply with all applicable laws and regulations in Japan, and will improve our efforts to protect Personal Information in response to changes in related laws and regulations and the social environment.
7. Contact for Inquiries
For inquiries regarding our handling of Personal Information, please contact the following.